We are pleased to offer your son/daughter a place in the Hilltop Basketball Club, in conjunction with Storm Basketball Club ..
Session Dates dates: Mondays– Term dates in drop down box below
Please email the following to firstname.lastname@example.org:
Pupil´s Year and Class:
Parent/Carer´s e-mail address:
Medical information: (if required):
Thank you for your interest in our sessions. We look forward to working with your child
PLEASE READ BELOW:
Before the Session
- Players will be screened by the coach on arrival
- Please ensure your child does not have a high temperature (if a thermometer is not available then assess for symptoms – shivers/feeling hot)
- Please ensure your child does not have a persistent cough
- Please ensure your child has not been in contact with anyone with suspected COVID-19 in the last 48 hours
- Please ensure your child has not been advised to self-isolate
- Please ensure your child does not have a loss of taste or smell
If any of the following occur after booking your session then you will not be entitled to attend. A catch up session will be offered in its place.
Our Coaches time needs to be paid for and sessions are only profitable if we have over ten children in a class so our aim is to keep every class full.
With this in mind, we ask for a minimum of one month’s notice per participant for all customers that should wish to terminate their basketball sessions with Storm Basketball Foundation. Ideally, we would prefer customers to see out the term.
Should you need to end your lessons due to a change in personal circumstances then as long as you have given at least one month’s notice we will refund 50% of any further lessons paid after the months’ notice period and if we have a waiting list for this class and are able to fill the space immediately then we will issue a 100% refund for any further lessons that have been paid for.
Should we face poor weather, sessions will be moved to an indoor space if available. If no indoor space is available then sessions will take place in a classroom in the form of a quiz, drawing competition, or video analysis session.
In case of session cancellation, catch up sessions will be offered at the club on either a Monday, Tuesday or Saturday. If schools are to shut for another National Lockdown, then any sessions missed will be carried over to catch up sessions also.