All sessions will take place indoors @ Ball Hall – The Holy Trinity School. No spectators are allowed to stay. Please enter The Ball Hall via the side door on the right side (closest to the car park) and then exit through the far side fire exit. Parents/Carers are to wait outside the building for collection.
PLEASE READ BELOW:
Before the Session
Participants must self-screen before leaving home. Please ensure the following:
- Players will be screened by he coach on arrival
- You do not have a high temperature (if a thermometer is not available then assess for symptoms – shivers/feeling hot)
- You do not have a persistent cough
- You have not been in contact with anyone with suspected COVID-19 in the last 48 hours
- You have not been advised to self-isolate
- You have no loss of taste or smell
If any of the following occur after booking your session then you will not be entitled to attend.